Holy Spirit Gives Rest

Holy Spirit Gives Rest

God Expects Us to Look at Him Not Our Situations

You did not choose me
I chose you
you did not love God
but God loved you
each step you walk I am so scared my son
that you may be hurt
I want to fill you with my spirit
pour out my love in you heart fully
I want to touch you
I want to give my strength to you
be filled with my spirit
your situations will be broken
I will give you strength to deal your situations
only look at me
do not take your eyes from me
fix it on me
please my dear son
look at me
I am looking only at you
I am looking only at you
each action you do
I am looking at them
sometimes I want to get hold of you
your heart
with my love
please listen to my voice
I will change everything around you
you will walk on water
like peter did
It not paul or silas or anybody
but it is God
it is he who makes the plant grow
it is he who is working
not by man
not by anything
but by God
look at me
I will turn your life
I will lift you
only be filled by my spirit
you will be turned around
you will surprised look at your life
do not fear to face the world
is it not me who called me
?
is it not me who called you
I will provide
look at me
and just receive
just receive what I provide everyday
with all you heart
with all your soul
with all your mind
don't worry about anything
let your life be only me
I will revive you
I will put my spirit in you
you will be changed
be still
see
and testify that Jesus is Lord
love you my dear son
love you my dear son
I bless you
in Jesus powerful name I pray
amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts